Full-time Position | Entry Level | 2 Positions
JOB DESCRIPTION AND ROLE
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior developer to join our experienced software design team. You will report directly to the development manager and assist with all functions of software coding and design. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
To ensure success as a junior developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, a top-class Junior Developer provides valuable support to the design team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
- Knowledge of basic databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc) and operating systems (Linux, Windows, MacOS)
- Knowledge of basic web development technologies
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment